3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
With a software based system it is much easier to manage your extensions and phone lines. Its Windows based, so it has an easy to use, intuitive GUI interface, unlike that of a traditional PBX or Linux appliances.
simple better workflow
Level 1, 277 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Cowandilla, SA 5033
PO BOX 89, HILTON, SA, 5033